Windows Xp Password Hack Utility With mediafire links - Cracks4u
Responsive Ads Here

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday 4 August 2012

Windows Xp Password Hack Utility With mediafire links

Windows Xp Password Hack Utility

This is small standalone software to reset and delete windows xp password. This tool is freeware.
Before this I post on how to hacks xp password using cmd (command prompt) but it’s not easy to do that. As I Google I I found this little tool called XP Password Manager. This simple programs coded in Delphi by Arash Veyskarami. In order to use this tool you may need to access administrator privilege. Else you cannot reset your windows xp password. I already tried on my machine and it’s really works. This software helpful when you forgot your own password


Rar and mediafire Passward:
mubeen

Say-Thanks
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment